Saturday, October 6, 2012

Pizza

The night before my dream Mitchell has stayed later at work to play board games with some friends. He had ordered pizza for the game event. I told him to bring home the extra pizza, if there was some. When he came home he told me there wasn't any leftover pizza. 

So when my dream started, Mitchell had just come home from the game night and told me there wasn't any pizza left. He then proceeded to pull a pizza box out of nowhere, took the last slice out of the box and started to eat it. He went and sat down at the computer. I got up to go stand by him and saw that there were 2 more slices of pizza stacked on the desk that he was going to eat when he was done with the one he was holding! 

When I woke up, my first though was that maybe I was holding some kind of grudge against Mitchell for not saving me any pizza (which is weird), but dismissed that, because when he had come home, I was feeling so sick that the thought of pizza made me queasy. So I don't know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment